O’Hare Towing is committed to providing the finest service in the safest manner possible
On-going training, innovative programs, and management commitment continue to make O’Hare Towing one of the safest towers in the Midwest. We take pride in our commitment to safety, which protects our employees, customers, vendors, and the communities through which we operate.
Incident Management is a strong focus for our Safety Operations team. We understand the importance of working with State and Local Emergency Service providers to handle any incident recovery scene. Our operators undergo extensive training on how to handle any incident including HAZMAT loads.
- Our staff has attended and completed the following Safety Training Seminars:
- Highway Watch – American Trucking Association and Homeland Security
- Private Fleet Safety & Compliance Training – Idealease
- Emergency Traffic Control for Emergency Responders – American Traffic Safety Services Association
- National Driver Certification – Towing and Recovery Association of America
O’Hare Towing believes strongly in the importance of training and is proud to have the most TRAA Nationally Certified Operators on our team. Currently there are three Nationally Certified Level 3 Recovery Specialists in the state of Illinois; two of those operators are proud O’Hare Employees.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Safety program, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]